- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 3 ounces (90 ml) gin (Plymouth)
- 6 ounces (175 ml) fresh tomato juice (about three medium ripe tomatoes)
- 1 ounce (30 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 6 drops hot sauce (Tabasco)
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of Angostura bitters
- Green olive, for garnish
- Lemon wheel, for garnish
Prepare a glass with a salt rim. Shake ingredients with ice, and strain into the ice-filled glass. To garnish, spear olive and lemon with a cocktail pick.
Recipe adapted from The New Cocktail Hour by André Darlington and Tenaya Darlington, Running Press, a member of the Perseus Books Group.